7 days learn English

Thảo luận trong 'English' bắt đầu bởi Trần Văn Cường, 24/4/16.

1. Trần Văn Cường

Trần Văn Cường I love CNTT Thành viên BQT Thành viên BQT

Tham gia ngày:
    8/11/15
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Điểm thành tích:
    Giới tính:
    Nam
    Nghề nghiệp:
    Sinh Viên
    Nơi ở:
    Quảng Ninh thân yêu!
    Web:

DAY 1 - Learn English 4 Times Faster !!!
    Hi, H w are you doing today?
    Would you like to speak English easily? Do you want to speak quickly and naturally?
    In this free 7-Day Course I''m N OT going to teach you English (though later I will tell you how to get my powerful Enghlish lessons).

Each day explains a new rule to help you speak English easily and fast.
    Aer 7 days, I will send you a few bonus rules with more advice about how to improve your English.
    I''m NOT going to teach you more grammar rules. I''m N OT going to use the same failed textbooks. What I will teach you is a new method for learning. I will teach you how to study -- to speak English faster and more easily. I will teach you the secrets that schools don''t want you to know.

For example, did you know that the failure rate for English schools is 95%. Only 5% of students who join an English school actually learn to speak easily an naturrally. Only 5%. That is a 95% failure rate. Are you tired of this?

** An Amazing Feeling

Its an amazing feeling. You walk into a room of native speakers and feel no fear. You are not nervous. You feel strong, happy, and confident. You instantly begin talking to a woman or a man. They respect you. They smile. They listen to you.
    Thay listen to what you say. Speaking good, quick English is an amazing feeling. And its not impossible. You can do it.
    How can you speak English easily an naturally?
    I''m going to show you during the next 7 days.

*** Your First Tip

I magine speaking English automatically... without thinking.
    To do this, you must change the way you study English. Your first action is to stop studying English words.
    Stop studying English words.
    That''s right, do not memorize words. N ative speakers do not learn English by remembering single words. N ative speakers learn phrases.
    Phrases are GROU PS of words that naturally go together. We learn English in groups of 2-6 words. If you want to speak like a native speaker, you must to this too.
    Learn 4x FasteResearch by Dr. J ames Asher proves that learning with phrases is 4-5 times faster than studying individual words. 4-5 Times Faster.
    Also, students who learn phrases have much better grammar.

** RULE 1: Always Study and Review Phrases, N ot I ndividual Words

Never study a single, individual word. N ever.
    When you find a new word, always write down The Phrase it is in. Always. When you review, always review all of the phrase... not the word.
    Collect phrases. Remember phrases. Review phrases. Your speaking and grammar will improve 4-5 times faster. N eveagain study a single word.
    Learn Phrases Only.
    Learn Phrases Only.
    Learn Phrases Only.

** Your N ext Tip Comes Tomorrow

During this week, I will teach you 7 rules for learning English. I will send you a new rule each day, for 7 days. These days will have:

Bình Luận Bằng Facebook

data-href="https://cnttqn.com/threads/7-days-learn-english.1600.html"

Quan tâm nhiều
    Sách Light: Science & Magic
    Sách Light: Science & Magic bởi Sharefree, 5/8/21 lúc 8:24 AM